Wednesday, September 1, 2010

4 months old stats

We went to the doctor's office last week.  I was asleep the whole way there.  When we got back to the room, I heard Kamryn start to whimper a bit.  I wasn't sure why.  Then Mommy got me out of the carseat, undressed me and changed my diaper.  Then another lady came in and I heard Kamryn whimper more.  I heard Mommy tell her, "It's okay.  She's not here to see you.  She's here for Kyler".  I had no idea what was coming.  They laid me on the scale and then the table.  She put a weird tape around my head--I cringed.  But then she took it off.  Then they hooked a machine onto my hand.  Kamryn was crying--but I didn't know why.  I liked being held by mom, looking at this new person, and the thing on my hand didn't hurt.  I barely noticed it! :)

Then we waited for a while and then the doctor came in.  Kamryn was really nervous around him.  But Mommy kept telling her, "He's here to see Kyler".  He looked in my eyes with a bright light.  He put something in my ears and had to hold my head straight--I did NOT like that.  I don't like things touching my head. He stuck something down in my throat--I gagged but I didn't cry.

Then he left and the first lady came back in.  Mommy laid me down on the table again and the lady held onto my legs tight.  then I got poked...one on each leg!  I was so mad!  My face was almost purple.  But soon enough I was back in Mommy's arms and we got to go home! (And I got to eat!  I was starving by the end!) :)  The rest of the day I was pretty sleepy.  Guess it must've been from those pokes.

Height: almost 24 in (percentile dropped quite a bit...but it was correct.  Poor kid--he's got the short genes!)
Weight: 14 lbs

Fun pictures recently:





2 comments:

Robin said...

I hate shots! But I'm glad I'm not the one GIVING them. Can you imagine having to poke babies all day long? UGH. Did Kyler run a fever at all?

Kylie said...

As I was reading this I kept thinking it was in Your perspective (Trina) so I was getting really confused. But I kept figuring it out until it stuck that it was Kyler talking! hahaha glad he wasn't too hard to handle. Silly Kamryn!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers