Thursday, April 29, 2010

2 weeks!

Yesterday I turned 2 weeks old!  It's hard to believe 2 weeks have already passed by...but I heard Daddy say it feels like I've been here for months already! :)  (I'm sure it's just because I wake them up at night!) :)

I have gotten used to being swaddled.  I wasn't so fond of it when I was first born, but now I like it and it helps me to relax and sleep.  I enjoy eating--but have a lot of trouble with air in my tummy.   It is not fun at all.  Very uncomfortable.  Mommy has been giving me some sort of medicine after every time I eat now.  It seems to help the air go away faster...but not completely.  I still spit up here and there after each meal.

I eat about every 2 hours during the day. 

I eat about every 4 hours at night.  Last night was kind of a tough night, though.  I ate at midnight, finally fell asleep by 1:00.  Then I got up at 3:30 and was hungry.  I ate but couldn't fall asleep again until 4:45.  Then I woke up feeling very uncomfortable at 6:15.  Mommy picked me up, thinking I was going to eat again, but I burped twice and went right back to sleep!  It felt so good to get that air out.
I woke up for the day at 8:30--ready to eat.  Mommy had to go visiting teaching, so Kamryn and I stayed here with Daddy.  I tried to sleep, but was uncomfortable and restless...so I didn't sleep.  I ate again when Mommy got home (11:30) and then finally fell asleep for a nap at 12:30.  I slept till 2:30...but then was up again all afternoon!  I don't know what was wrong today---I just could not sleep!  Hopefully I'll be able to rest tonight.  If not, I'm sure that Mommy will say something to the Dr. at my 2 week appointment tomorrow morning!

Good night!

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers